AiM Dash & ME ECU Bundle
AiM MXS Strada Dash (CAN Enabled)
£900.00 (£750.00 exc vat)
Heading to the track? Time to keep an eye on things!
We are able to offer 10% off an ECU and Dash bundle price when buying together (saving you over £150!) . The excellent AiM MXS brings a full colour, informative display of ECU and vehicle information with the included CAN-bus connection cable. Ready to connect to any of our GEN-2 Plug-Ins or ME442 Wire-In Engine Management Systems. Use the coupon code “dashbundle” (and be sure to include an ECU!) to get your 10% discount at checkout.
This package includes the can-bus connection cable ready to connect to your ECU.
The AIM MXS 1.2 Strada dash is the evolution of the hugely successful MXL Strada dash display, one of the most widely used dashes on tracks and streets all over the world. The new generation MXS 1.2 Strada dash has a 5″ colour TFT display with great visual impact, configurable to show all the info coming from the Engine Control Unit (ECU), analogue / digital inputs, pre-defined math channels and the optional GPS Module.
Connecting the MXS 1.2 Strada dash to your ECU (standard or racing) is very simple. Sample and display dozens of channels straight from the vehicle’s ECU. This is often the quickest and easiest setup, needing only 2 cable connections to the ECU instead of multiple connections to analogue sensors. The sampled data depends on the actual ECU but typically includes RPM, throttle position (TPS), oil / air / water temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, speed, gear, lambda value (air / fuel ratio). The list of available ECU drivers (1000+) is constantly being updated and upgraded.
- High Contrast TFT Display: The MXS 1.2 Strada has a 5″ wide high contrast TFT display: its visual quality being always optimised as its ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at the best brightness levels.
- Monitor data in pre-configured pages: MXS 1.2 Strada shows, together with RPM scale, all the data you need, like speed, water temperature and oil pressure, lap times and much more… you can choose the custom pages you wish – including up to four additional fields – among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units. Swapping between the pages is easy using the push buttons.
- Flexible shift lights and alarms: The ten multi-coloured RGB shift lights can be customised to your liking, defining the RPM threshold for each single gear. The same flexibility applies to the configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you can configure them in order to turn them on/off depending on analogue or digital inputs, ECU values, expansion values, math channels or – optionally – GPS information. You choose conditions and colours: select a solid alarm or flashing one – and the flashing frequency. It is also possible to configure an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities.
- CAN output: With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
- Digital output: MXS 1.2 Strada features a 1 amp digital output configurable in order to be activated/deactivated depending on the value of the analogue/digital inputs or on impulses coming from the ECU. This allows you to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps etc when a certain event happens.
- Camera inputs: Two analog camera inputs are available, to switch your display into a mirror camera, through push-button command or event management. Extremely useful in cars such as a Lotus Exige where the rear visibility is poor.