ME221 Plug-In ECU for Honda S2000 AP1
ME221 Plug-In ECU Honda S2000 00-04 AP1
£895.00 (£745.83 exc vat)
The ME221 S2000 Plug-In is the latest Engine Management System for the 2000-2004 Honda S2000 (AP1).
It fits the OEM case, which means the conversion installs tidily into the OEM position. It supports the stock dash cluster (including coolant gauge) and gives full VTEC tune-ability.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports factory sensors, including stock MAP sensor which can be upgraded for turbocharged applications.
- Truly Plug-In
- 16×16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- DSP Knock Control
- In-built 60psi MAP sensor
- Closed Loop Boost, Lambda and Idle Control
- Launch Control & other Motorsport features
- In the field regular firmware updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups. (238bhp on OEM car)
- ME221 Plug-In Core Board
- Vacuum Hose
|Dimensions||40 × 15 × 7 cm|