ME221 Plug-In ECU for Toyota Starlet/Glanza EP82/EP91
ME221 Plug-In Starlet/Glanza
£695.00 (£579.17 exc vat)
The ME221 Starlet PnP is the latest plug-n-play Engine Management System for the EP82 1990-1995 & the later EP91 “Glanza”.
Nick, Skuzzle Motorsport – review from MX5Nutz
“I have just spent the last few weeks playing with the fairly recently released Motorsport Electronics ME221 PNP ecu and finally after years of supplying, fitting, mapping MegaSquirt of all shapes and sizes, I am proud to announce that from this day on, my ECU of choice for most MX5 applications is now the ME221.”
It fits the OEM case, which means the conversion installs tidily into the OEM position.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (Freescale Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play :
- 16×16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- DSP Knock Control
- Uses factory MAP sensor which can be upgraded
- Closed Loop Boost Control, Protection and Boost by Gear
- Launch Control and ALS
- Map switch using the factory Hi/Lo boost button
- Fully Sequential Injection & COP Upgrade Enabled
- In the field regular FW updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps
- ME221 PnP Core Board
|Dimensions||40 x 15 x 7 cm|