ME221 Plug-In ECU for Toyota Starlet/Glanza EP82/EP91
ME221 Plug-In Starlet/Glanza
Available on back-order
The ME221 Starlet Plug-In is the latest premier Engine Management System for the EP82 1990-1995 & the later EP91 “Glanza”.
New for 2019 – the Gen2 Model adds direct USB Connectivity and even more I/O!
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play
- 16×16 Floating Point Fuel and Ignition & Boost Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- Lots of Spare-IO for extra sensors, COP Upgrades as well as multiple spare outputs!
- DSP Knock Control
- Uses stock MAP Sensor
- Closed Loop Boost Control, Protection and Boost by Gear.
- Launch Control and ALS.
- Fully Sequential Injection and Ignition available.
- In the field regular firmware updates and improvements.
- Uses the powerful, free, MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
Wait! If you’re wanting even more features such as in-built Bosch Wideband Lambda Control, SD Logging, Gyros/Accelerometers, Drive-by-Wire and EGT input, then check out the ME442 version of this Plug-In…
- ME221 Plug-In Core Board
- USB Communications Cable
See the manuals, and grab the tuning software here.
|Dimensions||40 × 15 × 7 cm|