ME442 Plug-In ECU for Honda S2000 AP1
ME442 Plug-In ECU Honda S2000 00-04 AP1
£1,095.00 (£912.50 ex VAT)
The ME442 Honda Plug-In is the latest plug-in Engine Management System for the 2000-2004 Honda S2000 (AP1).
(Now INCLUDES a wideband sensor kit consisting of a Bosch LSU4.9 Wideband Lambda Sensor and a Lambda sensor to ECU cable to give highly accurate closed loop fuelling. Just plug it in at the sensor and ECU ends!)
Aaronyuri from the S2Ki.com forums had this to say about how great the ME221 is even compared to the stock unit (he returned the car to stock prior to selling): “I part exchanged my S2000 for a brand new Civic Type R. I needed a daily with more doors and seats, so on and so on.
Anyway, I removed the ME221, driving the car to the dealer on the stock ECU and it felt lacklustre in comparison. It wasn’t until I went back to the stock ECU did I truly appreciate how much drivability had improved. [using the ME221]”
Along with the standard ME221 feature set, the ME442 version adds the following features:
- On-board Bosch Wideband Lambda O2 Controller
- On-board Real-Time-Clock and SD Card Data Logging
- Drive-by-Wire Support
- K-Type EGT Input
- CAN Bus for external dashboards and expandability
The ME core has as standard:
- Uses the ME ECU Core (180Mhz 32-bit NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Standalone replacement ECU board which supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-In : Supports both switched TPS and linear TPS conversions.
- USB Connectivity
- 16×16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- DSP Knock Control
- On-board 60psi MAP sensor (or use your factory AFM)
- Closed Loop Boost, Lambda, VVT and DSP Knock Control
- Extensive spare I/O for extra features, sensors and actuators.
- In the field regular free firmware updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
- ME442 Plug-In Management System
- USB Cable
- Vacuum Hose
|Dimensions||40 × 15 × 7 cm|