ME442 Plug-In ECU for Toyota Starlet/Glanza
ME442 Plug-In Starlet/Glanza
The ME442 Starlet Plug-In is the latest premier Engine Management System for the EP82 1990-1995 & the later EP91 “Glanza”.
Along with the standard ME221 feature set, the ME442 version adds the following features:
- On-board Bosch Wideband Lambda O2 Controller (Just add one of our Wideband sensor kits to give highly accurate closed loop fuelling.)
- On-board Real-Time-Clock and SD Card Data Logging
- Drive-by-Wire Support
- K-Type EGT Input
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope
- CAN Bus for external dashboards and expand-ability
The core has as standard:
New for 2019 – the Gen2 Model adds direct USB Connectivity and even more I/O!
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play
- 16×16 Floating Point Fuel and Ignition & Boost Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- Lots of Spare-IO for extra sensors, Coil-On-Plug Upgrades as well as multiple spare outputs!
- DSP Knock Control
- Uses the OEM stock 2 Bar MAP Sensor (which is easily upgrade-able)
- Closed Loop Boost Control, Protection and Boost by Gear.
- Launch Control and ALS.
- Fully Sequential Injection and Ignition available.
- In the field regular firmware updates and improvements.
- Uses the powerful, free, MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
- ME221 Plug-In Core Board
- USB Communications Cable
See the manuals, and grab the tuning software here.
|Dimensions||400 × 150 × 70 cm|