Manuals & Downloads
ME100/ ME221 / ME300 / ME442 Engine Management Systems
For our ME100, ME221, ME300 and ME442, you can access the manuals directly in MEITE for instant help, or you can view an online by clicking below:If you prefer a downloadable PDF, please click Motorsport Electronics User Documentation230420
Online Version last updated March 2020.
ME221/ME442 Plug-In Quick-Start Install Guides:
Note that GEN1 Manuals are for the BLACK Plug-Ins. GEN2 manuals apply to the 2019+ WHITE Plug-Ins.
- Mazda MX5 1989-1995 (2 Plug) GEN1 | GEN2
- Mazda MX5 1996-1998 (3 Plug) GEN1 | GEN2
- Mazda MX5 1999-2000 (3 Plug) GEN1 | GEN2
- Mazda MX5 2001-2005 (3 Plug) GEN1 | GEN2
- Honda S2000 2000-2005
- Renault Clio 172/182
- Toyota Startlet/Glanza GEN1 | GEN2
- Mitsubishi Evo 4-7
- Mazda MX-5 NC ME442 Plug-In
- MEITE Tuning Software V1.9.56 (Updated 25/06/2020) (Win 7, 9, 10) – FW version newer than 1.8.4 (see ‘note’ below)
- MEITE Tuning Software V1.9.24 (Updated 13/03/2019) (Win 7, 9, 10) – FW version up to 1.8.4
- FTDI Serial -> USB Drivers
NOTE: Firmware version information can be obtained from the Help -> About box in MEITE, while connected to the ECU.
- ME221 Wire-In 2.2 Firmware (Updated 10.09.2019)
- ME221 Gen1 (Black boards) 2.2-8 Firmware Pack – MX5, S2000 and EP82/EP91 Plug-In Boards (Updated 12.11.2020)
- Compared to 2.0-RC33
- General Purpose Tables
- Support for Configurable Timing Delay
- Switch RS232 communication to 230 400 (from 115 200)
- 36-2 Trigger Support
- Staged Injection
- Improved LTT algorithm
- VTEC Improvements
- Compared to 2.0-RC33
- ME442-PNP 3.7.3 Firmware Pack – MX5, S2000 and EP82/EP91 Plug-In Boards (Updated 13.10.2020)
- ME221 Gen2 (White boards) 3.7.3 Firmware Pack – MX5, S2000 and EP82/EP91 Plug-In Boards (Updated 13.10.2020)
- [FEATURE] Engine Protection (Oil Temperature & Pressure, Fuel Pressure, EGT, AFR out of bounds)
- [FIX] DBW using GPTs that would sometimes cause issues with the internal calibration
- [FIX] TPS slow to update when using DBW
- [FIX – MX5 NC] Faster sync
- ME442 3.7.3-16 Firmware Pack – Wire-In (Updated 26.11.2020)
- ME442 MX5 NC 3.7.3-16 Firmware – Updated 26.11.2020
- [FEATURE] Improved DBW control algorithm
Our base-map repository, which is constantly being added to, can be found here.
NODIZ Pro Ignition Systems
NODIZ Pro User Manual 2.4 Last Updated 23/June/2018
Step-By-Step Install Video (From one of our Dealers)
- EZ-Tune V1.96 (09/08/17)
- Classic EZ-Tune (for serial numbers LOWER than 5500)
- EZ Tune “Classic” – use this if your serial number on your NODIZ is LOWER than 5500. It will not connect to newer NODIZ Pros or Gen2s.
Download the Android NODIZ Dash App from the Google Play Store here.