Manuals & Downloads
ME100/ ME221 / ME300 / ME442 Engine Management Systems
For our ME100, ME221, ME300 and ME442, you can access the manuals directly in MEITE for instant help, or you can view an online by clicking below:
Online Version last updated March 2019.
ME221/ME442 Plug-In Hardware Install Guides:
Note that GEN1 Manuals are for the BLACK Plug-Ins. GEN2 manuals apply to the 2019+ WHITE Plug-Ins.
- MEITE Tuning Software V1.9.38 (Updated 7/06/2019) (Win 7, 9, 10) – FW version newer than 1.8.4 (see ‘note’ below)
- Automatic DEF download for new ECU versions
- MEITE Tuning Software V1.9.24 (Updated 13/03/2019) (Win 7, 9, 10) – FW version up to 1.8.4
- FTDI Serial -> USB Drivers
NOTE: Firmware version information can be obtained from the Help -> About box in MEITE, while connected to the ECU.
- ME442 3.4.1 Firmware Pack – MX5, S2000 and EP82/EP91 PnP Boards (Updated 19.06.2019)
- ME221 Gen2 (White boards) 3.4.1 Firmware Pack – MX5, S2000 and EP82/EP91 PnP Boards (Updated 19.06.2019)
- Latest ME1_2 CAN stream for aftermarket dashes (CANChecked, AiM, Race Technology)
- Built-in wideband improvements
- Improved USB connectivity
- Master Relay
- DBW Fixes
- Improved sync code for S2000
- ME221 Gen1 (Black boards) 2.0_RC33 Firmware Pack (Updated Sept ’17)
Our base-map repository, which is constantly being added to, can be found here.